BY SUBMITTING YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS:
All reservations will be charged to your credit card immediately upon confirmation receipt by Cartguy.ca, for the value of 25% of the total rental, in order to secure date and vehicles required. An email will be sent you with the quote and the 25% down payment method. You must cancel at least 4 weeks in advance of the pick up date, or you will be charged for the entire rental period. There are no refunds for reservations picked up late or returned early. All cancellations and changes will be charged a $25 processing fee.
Rental Agreement Terms & Conditions: By clicking "Submit" at the bottom of the form renter agrees that they are renting item(s) herein.
We hereby rent to you the Golf Cart described on Page 1, subject to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement. The words “you,” “your,” and “yours” mean the Customer identified on Page 1. “We,” “us,” or “our” mean Cartguy
*** Under NO circumstances are duct tape, masking tape or scotch tape to be used to fix signage to the golf cart. Black electrical tape is acceptable. Non-compliance will result in a cleaning fee. ***
1. Authorized Drivers. The Golf Cart shall be used, operated or driven only by an Authorized Driver. Authorized Driver means: (a) the Customer; (b) the Customer’s spouse; (c) the Customer’s employee or co-worker if engaged in a business activity with the Customer; or (d) any person who operates the Golf Cart in an emergency or while parking at a commercial establishment, provided that each such person is a licensed driver or is at least age 21.
2. Prohibited Uses. The Golf Cart shall NOT be used, driven, or operated by: (a) anyone other than an Authorized Driver; (b) anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol; (c) to push anything; (d) to tow anything; (e) to carry persons or property for hire, carry dangerous or hazardous items or illegal material, or for driver training activity; (g) in connection with conduct, or for any purpose, that could be properly charged as a felony or misdemeanor in the Province where the conduct occurs; (h) outside the Province in which the Golf Cart was rented; (i) by any person who provides fraudulent, false or misleading information to us. You will not: (j) leave the Golf Cart unattended or unlocked; (k) intentionally, willfully, wantonly, or recklessly damage the Golf Cart; or (l) re-rent the Golf Cart to anyone else.
3. Amounts Due Us. You shall pay us on demand each of the following: (a) the rate and other charges shown on Page 1 of this Agreement; (b) all applicable taxes; (c) all toll, parking and traffic fines, citations, penalties, forfeitures, court costs, towing and storage, and out-of-pocket expenses assessed against us, the Golf Cart, or you, unless these charges are due to our fault; (d) regardless of fault, all damage to, or loss or theft of, the Golf Cart, which includes the cost of repair, or the actual cash retail value of the Golf Cart on the date of the loss if the Golf Cart is not repairable or if we elect not to repair the vehicle; and (e) our costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, incurred in collecting any payments due hereunder or in repossessing the Golf Cart.
4. Credit Charges. To the extent permitted by law, you authorize us to process a credit card voucher in your name for payments due us under this Agreement.
5. Return of Vehicle. This Agreement is one of rental only. The Golf Cart is our property and shall be returned on the “Due Back” date shown on Page 1, or earlier if demanded, together with all tires, tools, accessories, and equipment in the same condition as when rented, ordinary wear and tear excepted. Failure to return the Golf Cart to the place and on the date set forth in this Agreement will terminate your permission to use the Golf Cart. If the Golf Cart is not returned to us at location listed herein, you agree to pay all expenses we incur to have the Golf Cart returned. We, or any of our agents or employees, may peacefully repossess the Golf Cart, without demand, wherever found and terminate this Agreement if the Golf Cart is illegally parked or used in violation of law or of this Agreement.
6. Accidents. You shall immediately report any accident involving the Golf Cart to us and deliver to us, or if we request, to our insurer, every process, pleading, notice, or paper of any kind received by you or any driver of the Golf Cart relating to any claim, suit, or proceeding connected with any accident or event involving the Golf Cart. Neither you nor any driver of the Golf Cart shall aid or abet the assertion of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and shall cooperate fully with us and our insurer in investigating and defending the same.
7. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold us and our parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, predecessors and assigns, past and present (the “Indemnified Parties”), harmless from all claims, liability, costs and attorney fees we and the Indemnified Parties incur resulting from, or arising out of, this rental and your use of the Golf Cart.
8. Your Property. You release us, and the other Indemnified Parties, from all claims for loss of, or damage to, your personal property, or that of any other person, that we received, handled or stored, or that was left or carried in or on the Golf Cart or in our offices, whether or not the loss or damage was caused by our negligence or was otherwise our responsibility.
9. No Warranties. We make no warranties, express, implied or apparent regarding the Golf Cart, no warranty of merchantability, and no warranty that the Golf Cart is fit for a particular purpose.
10. No Agency. You are not our agent, servant, or employee for any reason or for any purpose.
11. Repairs. You shall not permit any repairs to the Golf Cart or allow any lien to be placed upon it without our consent. You shall be liable for any such repairs.
12. Waiver. A waiver by us of any breach of this Agreement is not a waiver of any additional breach or waiver of the performance of your obligations under this Agreement. Our acceptance of payment from you or our failure, refusal, or neglect to exercise any of our rights under this Agreement is not a waiver of any other provision of this Agreement. You release us from any liability for consequential, special, or punitive damages in connection with this rental or the reservation of a Golf Cart. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed void or unenforceable, the remaining provisions are valid and enforceable.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
© 2021 Cartguy.ca Golf Cart Club Car Ezgo Yamaha Dealer Service and Repair, Rentals Parts Nivel Parts Madjax